The board absorbs the successful experience of various thyristor control boards developed by our company, and combines the requirements of user feedback to achieve superior control performance, complete protection performance, wide adaptability, and form a system A universal thyristor trigger control board developed based on the principle of reliability. It can be applied to a variety of excitation control systems with three-phase full control (semi-control) bridge, three-phase zero-type, and double-reverse Y structure in the main circuit structure. According to different feedback signals, it can form a constant voltage excitation system, a constant generator output voltage system, and a constant current system.
1. When using this control board, just connect a 10k multi-turn given potentiometer, corresponding feedback and protection signal and 380V single-phase AC power supply, and connect six (or three) pulse outputs to the corresponding thyristor. can. No need for external power transformers, synchronous transformers, pulse transformers, etc.
2. As long as the wiring is correct when the user uses it, the synchronization system isolated by the photocoupler can automatically adapt to the access of the different phase sequence of the main circuit, and there is no need to check the phase sequence of the main circuit.
3. The high-performance IP regulator makes the proportional and integral parameters independently adjustable, which can adapt to the requirements of rapidity and stability of different systems.
4. It can realize soft start and stop with different time constants for the controlled system.
5. Can adapt to a variety of feedback and protection signal access.
6. When the value of the adjusted quantity and the analog protection quantity reaches the set protection value, the control system can realize the hard characteristic cut-off protection, and the cut-off threshold actually sets the multiple of the strong excitation.
II. Conditions of use
1. The altitude does not exceed 1500m;
2. Operating environment temperature -10゛45≧;
3. Relative air humidity ＋90% (when the relative ambient temperature is 20≧);
4. There is no conductive, explosive dust, no corrosive and insulating gas around;
5. No severe vibration and shock.
Three. Installation and wiring
1. The board should be installed vertically and firmly, and the distance between the back of the board and the conductive mounting board at the back is −20mm. There should be no heat-generating devices within 200mm below the board.
2. The connecting wire area should be a soft wire of 0.5mm2 or more, and each feedback protection signal, given potentiometer and pulse output wire should be twisted wire, and no less than 8-10 twists per 100mm.
3. The board appearance and installation dimensions are shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1 KCLF-2 control board outline dimension drawing
4. Instructions for external wiring of the control panel
(1) The position of the outgoing line on the board is shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 External wiring diagram of KCLF control board
(2) The principle block diagram of the control board is shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3 Block diagram of the working principle of KCLF-2 control board
DY: control power supply GDJ: reference integrator
IP: adjuster XF: limiter
YX: phase shift MF/ TR: pulse amplification and synchronization input
TGL: Synchronous isolation FKR: Feedback signal input
BHR: protection signal input ZBHR: external integrated protection node signal input
WGD: given potentiometer FKX: feedback signal
BHX: protection signal XBHX: external fault node signal
(3) Correct wiring method
KCLF-2 generator excitation control board has 5 external connectors, namely S1, S2, S3, S4, S5. The correct wiring method should be:
1) S2-1, S2-3 are externally connected to ~380V power supply.
2) S3-6, S3-7, S3-8 are connected to the external given potentiometer, the value of the potentiometer is 10k, and S3-7 is connected to the potentiometer sliding point.
3) S3-5, S3-4, S3-3 are control panel +15V, -15V and ground outputs, which can be used by users, but the current used for each channel should not be greater than 20mA.
4) S3-1 can be used as a special reference input application, generally not used; S3-2 special application input, when a +13゛15V potential is input at this point, the pulse output can be closed, and it is generally not used.
5) S4-6, S4-5, S4-4, S4-3 are the three-phase voltage sampling value input points of the generator output. When the sampling transformer should be star connection, S4- 6. S4-5 and S4-4 are connected to the three-phase voltage sampling value output by the generator, and S4-3 is connected to the neutral point of the secondary side of the sampling transformer.
6) S4-1, S4-2 are connected to the excitation current sampling value input, the excitation current sampling value can be AC ??or DC.
7) S4-8 is the user's fault protection signal input terminal. When the user does not access the current sampling signal from S4-1 and S4-2, a fault protection signal can be input from this terminal. Protection under fault conditions; when the user accesses the current sampling signal from S4-1 and S4-2, the output of this terminal is the equivalent actual sampling current value; S4-9 is the voltage division value of the user's AC sampling voltage after rectification, , When the user does not access the voltage sampling signal from the S4-6, S4-5, S4-4, S4-3 terminals, this terminal is left floating, and the sampling signal that the user wants to form a closed loop can be input from the S4-10 terminal (such as When you want constant current excitation and access current sampling signals from S4-1 and S4-2, you can short-circuit S4-10 and S4-8) to form a closed-loop adjustment; when the user is from S4-6, S4-5, S4- 4. When the voltage sampling signal is connected to the S4-3 terminal and a constant voltage excitation is desired, the S4-9 and S4-10 should be short-circuited.
8) S1-1, S1-2, S1-4, S1-5, S1-7, S1-8, S1-10, S1-11, S5-1, S5-2 S5-4 and S5-5 are six pulse outputs of the control board, which are respectively connected to the cathodes and gates of six thyristors.
(4) Requirements for analog feedback signal and protection signal
1) The DC voltage signal is 0゛10V, and the three-phase and single-phase AC voltage signal is 0゛10V/0.1A.
2) Single-phase and three-phase AC signals are 0-100mA.