KCZ4-1T single-phase full control (semi-control) control board is specially designed to be used as the trigger of four thyristors in a single-phase thyristor system. In use, it does not need external synchronous transformer, power transformer and pulse transformer. It can be used as thyristor trigger in single-phase bridge full-control, half-control, half-wave rectification and voltage regulation systems, so it can be used for motor excitation and low power DC speed regulation, low-power electrolysis and electroplating, and DC power supply systems.
II. Main design features
1. The output is modulated pulse, which can directly trigger four thyristor components below 1650A.
2. The board contains an IP regulator, the integral time constant and the proportional magnification can be adjusted separately, which brings great convenience to on-site debugging.
3. The board contains over-current, over-voltage, and current and pressure protection, and the protection threshold is adjustable.
4. The board contains its own DC power supply.
5. Output after fault protection, a set of normally open (closed) contact signals, so that users can conveniently use to break the main circuit.
6. The given can be given by the given integrator in the board, or directly given without the given integrator in the board.
Three, normal working conditions
KCZ4-1T control board can work normally under the following conditions:
1. The altitude does not exceed 1500m;
2. The working environment temperature is -10゛45≧;
3. The relative humidity of the air is ＋90%;
4. There is no conductive, explosive dust around, no corrosive and insulating gas;
5. No severe vibration and shock.
Four. Instructions for use
1. Outline and installation dimensions
The shape and dimensions of the KCZ4-1T control board are: length〜width〜height=260mm〜155mm〜55mm, the installation hole distance is length〜width=250mm〜145mm, and the installation hole diameter is 4-ф4.5.
2. Component layout drawing
KCZ4-1T control board component layout is shown in Figure 1, and the figure shows its external dimensions and installation dimensions.
Figure 1 KCZ4-1T control board component layout drawing
3. The function and use method of each potentiometer
There are 8 potentiometers P2゛P9 in the KCZ4-1T control board. The functions and adjustment methods of each potentiometer are as follows:
(1) Potentiometer P2 is a given integral rise time adjustment potentiometer. When it is realized by the given integrator in the KCZ4-1T board, the potentiometer can be used to adjust the length of the given integral, and the given integral can be adjusted clockwise. The integration time becomes longer, and the counterclockwise adjustment of the given integration time becomes shorter.
(2) The potentiometer P3 is the integral time adjustment potentiometer of the IP regulator. It adjusts the given integral time clockwise to make it longer, and adjusts the given integral time counterclockwise to make it shorter.
(3) Potentiometer P7 is an IP regulator proportional coefficient adjustment potentiometer. Clockwise adjustment of the ratio enlargement factor becomes larger, and counterclockwise adjustment of the ratio enlargement factor becomes smaller.
(4) Potentiometer P4 is the maximum ?e angle limiter adjustment potentiometer, clockwise adjustment ?emax decreases, counterclockwise adjustment ?emax increases. When leaving the factory, emax has been adjusted to 180＜. If the user system load is resistive, RP4 does not need to be adjusted.
(5) The potentiometer P5 is the minimum ?e angle limiter adjustment potentiometer, clockwise adjustment ?emin decreases, counterclockwise adjustment ?emin increases. When leaving the factory, emin has been adjusted to 0＜, and general users do not need to adjust it during use.
(6) Potentiometer P6 is a closed-loop feedback signal amplitude adjustment potentiometer. Clockwise adjusts the closed-loop feedback signal amplitude to increase, and counterclockwise adjusts the closed-loop feedback signal amplitude to decrease.
(7) The potentiometer P8 is a potentiometer for adjusting the actual value of the protection sampling signal. Clockwise adjusts the actual value of the protection sampling signal to increase, and counterclockwise adjusts the actual value of the protection sampling signal to decrease.
4. Wire correctly
The external wiring of the KCZ4-1T control board is shown in Figure 2. In use, the wiring should be connected according to the following instructions:
(1) 220V AC power supply is connected between pin 3 (S1-3) and pin 1 (S1-1) of socket S1, and pin 2 is an empty pin.
(2) A potentiometer with a resistance of 10kΩ and a power of 3W is connected between the three pins S2-8, S2-7, and S2-6 of the socket S2, and the two ends of P and GND are connected to the two fixed ends of the potentiometer. , And Ug is connected to the middle sliding end of the potentiometer. S2-5, S2-4, and S2-3 are respectively +15V, -15V, and GND. They can be provided to the user. If the user system is connected to an external Hall sensor, it can be used as the power supply connection terminal of the sensor. S2-2 and S2-1 are the GND and GY terminals respectively. These two terminals are used when the user does not use the given integrator in the KCZ4-1T board (at this time, S2-8, S2-7, and S2-6 are suspended) , Input the phase shift control signal directly, S2-1 and S2-2 are 0゛-10V and GND respectively. If the user uses the given integrator in the board (that is, when the control signal is input from S2-8, S2-7, S2-6), the two ends are left open.
(3) S3-8, S3-7, S3-6, and S3-5 of socket S3 are used to connect the feedback signal that constitutes a closed loop control. If it is a voltage closed loop, they are used to connect the output voltage feedback signal; if it is a current closed loop, It is used to connect the current sampling signal. When the feedback signal is DC, connect S3-8 and S3-7, at this time, S3-6 and S3-5 are suspended; if the feedback signal is AC, then S3-8 and S3-7 are suspended, and S3-6 and S3-5 are connected. AC feedback signal.
(4) S3-4゛S3-1 of socket S3 are used to connect the protection sampling signal. When S3-8゛S3-5 are current feedback signals,
S3-4゛S3-1 are connected to voltage sampling signals; when S3-8゛S3-5 are voltage feedback signals, S3-4゛S3-1 are connected to current sampling signals. If the protection sampling signal is DC, then S3-4 and S3-3 are connected to the sampling signal (S3-4 is connected to high potential, S3-3 is connected to low potential), at this time S3-2 and S3-1 are suspended; if the protection sampling signal When it is AC, S3-2 and S3-1 are connected to AC sampling signal, and S3-4 and S3-3 are suspended.
(5) S4-2 of socket S4 is an empty pin, S4-1 is +15V, S3-3 is used to input an external fault protection signal (active at high level), if a fault is connected to S4-1 and S4-3 (Such as overheating, blown fuse, insufficient cooling water pressure) if the contact signal is closed under the condition, the trigger pulse can be blocked and the protection relay can be activated in the event of a fault.
(6) S5-1, S5-2, S5-4, S5-5, S5-7, S5-8, S5-10, S5-11 of socket S5 are four-way gate control signal output terminals (where K represents Connect the cathode, G stands for the anode). If KCZ4-1T controls a single-phase full-control bridge, directly connect these 8 wires to the gate cathode of the triggered thyristor. When the KCZ4-1T control board controls a single-phase half-controlled bridge, it can be connected to two groups of S5-1, S5-2 and S5-7, S5-8, and S5-4, S5-5 and S5-10, S5 -11 is suspended, or connected to two groups of S5-4, S5-5 and S5-10, S5-11, and two groups of S5-1, S5-2 and S5-7, and S5-8 are suspended.
(7) S6-1, S6-2, and S6-3 of socket S6 are a pair of contact output terminals of the protection relay, among which S6-1 is the common terminal, and between S6-1 and S6-2 is the normally closed contact. And between S6-1 and S6-3 is a normally open contact, the allowable capacity of the contact is DC +24V/5A, and AC 220V/0.1A.
(8) A normally open reset button is connected between sockets S6-5 and S6-6 to reset the system under fault conditions.
Figure 2 External wiring diagram of KCZ4-1T control board
5. Requirements for analog feedback signal and protection signal
(1) The DC voltage signal is 0-10V, and the three-phase and single-phase AC voltage signal is 0-10V.
(2) The single-phase AC signal is 0-100mA. When using this type of current signal, the connection line "1" ("2") corresponding to the input amount should be connected on the board.
(3) When a DC sensor is used for current detection and the output is a 4-20mA standard signal, the signal should be connected from S3-8 and S3-7 (or S3-4 and S3-3) at the same time, and the connection "1" ( "2") is turned on, and R28 (or RH) is changed to 510Ω.
V. Issues that should be paid special attention to in use
(1) The leads from the KCZ4-1T control board to the cathode of the thyristor gate (G11, K11; G12, K12; G21, K21; G22, K22) should use twisted pair or coaxial cable shielded wires, and the lead should not be too long .
(2) When using an AC current transformer for sampling, the sampling resistor should be firmly connected in parallel on the secondary side of the current transformer, and after the current signal is changed into a voltage signal, connect to the corresponding pins, S3-6 and S3-5 Or S3-2 and S3-1.
(3) The potentiometers P4 and P5 have been debugged before leaving the factory, and general users do not need to debug.
(4) Potentiometers P3 and P1 are for users to adjust the parameters of the closed-loop regulator during debugging, and should be adjusted and matched according to the load parameters during use.
(5) The overvoltage (or overcurrent) and cut-off (cut-off voltage) thresholds have been set in the KCZ4-1T board as 5.5 volts, so special attention should be paid during use.