The board absorbs the successful experience of the KCZ6.2 board developed by our company, and combines the requirements of user feedback to achieve superior control performance, complete protection performance, wide adaptation performance, and reliable composition system A general-purpose thyristor trigger control board developed for the principle. It can be applied to three-phase full control (semi-control) bridge, three-phase zero type, double-reverse Y and three-phase AC controllable switches. According to different feedback signals, it can be composed of DC speed control system, constant voltage system, constant current and temperature control system, etc.
1. When using this control board, just connect a 10k multi-turn given potentiometer, corresponding feedback and protection signal and 380V single-phase AC power supply, and connect six (or three) pulse outputs to the corresponding thyristor. can. No need for external power transformers, synchronous transformers, pulse transformers, etc.
2. As long as the wiring is correct when the user uses it, the synchronization system isolated by the photocoupler can automatically adapt to the access of the different phase sequence of the main circuit, and there is no need to check the phase sequence of the main circuit.
3. The high-performance IP regulator makes the proportional and integral parameters independently adjustable, which can adapt to the requirements of rapidity and stability of different systems.
4. It can realize soft start and stop with different time constants for the controlled system.
5. Can adapt to a variety of feedback and protection signal access.
6. When the value of the adjusted quantity and the analog protection quantity reaches the set protection value, the control system can realize the hard characteristic cut-off protection. If the cut-off protection fails for some reason, when the protected value reaches 110%゛115 of the cut-off set value %, it realizes memory protection, closes the output pulse, and sends out a set of contact signals, which can trip the main circuit.
7. The control board has a contact input that can realize memory protection. The contact signal can be a long signal or a short signal, such as a fast-blow fuse signal for the main circuit.
II. Conditions of use
1. The altitude does not exceed 1500m;
2. Operating environment temperature -10゛45≧;
3. Relative air humidity ＋90% (when the relative ambient temperature is 20≧);
4. There is no conductive, explosive dust, no corrosive and insulating gas around;
5. No severe vibration and shock.
Three. Installation and wiring
1. The board should be installed vertically and firmly, and the distance between the back of the board and the conductive mounting board at the back is −20mm. There should be no heat-generating devices within 200mm below the board.
2. The connecting wire area should be a soft wire of 0.5mm2 or more, and each feedback protection signal, given potentiometer and pulse output wire should be twisted wire, and no less than 8-10 twists per 100mm.
3. The board appearance and installation dimensions are shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1 KCZ6-1T control board outline dimension drawing
(1) The position of the outgoing line on the board is shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 KCZ6-1T control board external lead wiring diagram
(2) The principle block diagram of the control board is shown in Figure 3.
DY: Control power supply GDJ: Given integrator
IP: Adjuster XF: Limiting
YX: Phase shift MF/TR: Pulse amplification and synchronization input
TGL: Synchronous isolation FKR: Feedback signal input
BHR: protection signal input ZBHR: external integrated protection node signal input
WGD: given potentiometer FKX: feedback signal
BHX: protection signal XBHX: external fault node signal
BDC: protection action node output
1) S1-1, S1-3 are externally connected to 380V power supply.
2) S2-6, S2-7, S2-8 are connected to the external given potentiometer, the value of the potentiometer is 10k, and S2-7 is connected to the potentiometer sliding point.
3) S2-5, S2-4, S2-3 are control panel +15V, -15V and ground output, which can be used by users, but the current used for each channel should not exceed 50mA.
4) S2-1 can be used as a special reference input application, generally not used.
5) S3-10, S3-9, S3-8, S3-7, S3-6 are analog feedback signal input points, S3-10, S3-9 are DC signal input points, S3-8, S3- 7. S3-6 is a three-phase AC signal input point (single-phase input signal is connected to any two points)
6) S3-5, S3-4, S3-3, S3-2, S3-1 are analog protection signal input points, S3-5 and S3-4 are DC signal input points, S3-3, S3- 2. S3-1 is a three-phase AC signal input point (single-phase signal connects to any two points).
7) S4-1, S4-3 are connected to the external integrated protection normally open contact.
8) S5-1, S5-2, S5-4, S5-5, S5-7, S5-8, S5-10, S5-11, S6-1, S6-2, S6-4, S6 -5 is the six-channel pulse output of the control board, which is respectively connected to the cathode and gate of the six thyristors.
9) S7-1, S7-2 can be connected to an external reset button, which can be used to reset when a fault memory occurs.
10) S7-4 special application input, when a +13゛15V potential is input at this point, the pulse output can be closed, and it is generally not used.
11) S7-4, S7-5, and S7-6 are a switching contact that acts to trip the main circuit when a fault occurs, and the contact capacity is ~380V/1A, ~220V/3A.
(4) Requirements for analog feedback signal and protection signal
1) The DC voltage signal is 0-10V, and the three-phase and single-phase AC voltage signal is 0-10V.
2) Single-phase and three-phase AC signals are 0-100mA. When using this type of current signal, the connection line "2" ("3") corresponding to the input amount should be connected on the board.
3) The DC current signal is 0゛10mA. When using this type of signal, in addition to connecting the corresponding wire "2" ("3"), and changing the corresponding resistance R61 (R87) to 1.1k/0.5 The resistance of W.
4) If IC3's 6-pin to ground wire "1" is connected, a single pulse will be output.
(5) KCZ6-1T board potentiometer function description (for purchase board users)
IV. Application examples
three-phase full control constant voltage system can achieve the following functions:
(1) The precision of constant voltage regulation is better than 1%;
(2) Voltage cut-off, overvoltage protection;
(3) Current cut-off, over-current protection (with short-circuit protection function);
(4) The output voltage rises and falls softly.
5. Please specify matters when ordering
1. Board model: KCZ6-1T.
2. Power supply voltage for the control board: ~380V (~220V available for special requirements).
3. The voltage on the bridge arm of the main circuit thyristor: V.
4. Order quantity block.
Description: If the user does not mention items 2 and 3 in the ordering instructions, the power supply voltage of the control board is supplied according to ~380V, and the voltage of the main circuit thyristor arm voltage is supplied according to the requirements of 250~420V. If the actual use of the user is not in this range, you can call (029)85236567, our company can provide help!
2. DC speed control system
Three-phase full-control bridge DC speed control system: Change the load in (example diagram 4) to a DC motor to become a set of voltage and speed control system with soft start and stop (voltage closed loop, speed open loop), With current and voltage cut-off protection function, according to the different characteristics of the motor, the speed regulation accuracy is about 3 to 5%. If the DC machine has a tachometer, the tachometer signal (the maximum connected value should not be greater than 15V, otherwise it should be attenuated before being connected If it is connected from the corresponding feedback connection part (the voltage detection signal is removed), it becomes a speed closed-loop speed control system, and the speed control accuracy is better than 1%.
3. Constant current system:
Connect the voltage detection and current detection on the control board in Figure 4 to the mutual disconnection position, then a set of constant current system of three-phase full control bridge is formed.
4. The three-phase zero-type or double-reverse Y system composed of the control board should form the main circuit according to the common anode connection.