¡¡¡¡ KCZ6SM-2 digital open-loop protective thyristor trigger control board is a fully digital thyristor open-loop trigger control board developed by our company¡¯s unique KC-198 ASIC chip. It has digital control and good output pulse symmetry. It can be used with or without a synchronous transformer. It has excellent performance such as self-phase function. It can be used to replace the analog KCZ6.3 control board originally produced by our company. KCZ6SM-1 digital open-loop thyristor trigger control board is a control board developed by adding overvoltage, overcurrent protection and given integral functions.
I. Main technical parameters and features
1. Direct 380V power supply, the board contains +15V, +5V, +24V power generation links required for its own work.
2. It has the protection functions of undervoltage of its own working power supply, overvoltage of the controlled system, overcurrent, lack of phase, and external faults (such as cooling water system faults).
3. The board contains a pulse transformer and pulse isolation and shaping links, and adds a given integral function, and the output can directly trigger six thyristors of 5¡«1650A/100¡«3500V.
4. There are only two adjustable potentiometers RP1 and RP2 in the board. These two potentiometers are used to adjust the threshold of overvoltage and overcurrent protection, and the application is extremely convenient.
II. Normal working conditions
¡¡¡¡KCZ6SM-2 digital thyristor open-loop trigger control board can work normally under the following conditions:
1. The altitude does not exceed 1500m;
2. The operating environment temperature is -10¡«45¡æ;
3. The relative humidity of the air is ¡Ü90% (when the relative ambient temperature is 20¡æ);
4. There is no conductive, explosive dust, no corrosive and insulating gas around;
5. No severe vibration and shock.
Three, user instructions and wiring method
3.1 Notice to users
1. The KC-198 special control chip in the KCZ6SM-2 digital open-loop protection thyristor trigger control board is a programmable logic device produced in the United States, and the intelligent software compiled by our company is written in it. Because the integrated circuit is a CMOS device, Therefore, be careful to prevent breakdown and damage caused by static electricity during use. Therefore, do not directly touch the pins of the KC-198 integrated circuit with your hands, and do not use a multimeter to measure the pins of the integrated circuit.
2. The KCZ6SM-2 digital open-loop protection thyristor trigger control board is an open-loop control board, and its working mechanism is negative logic, that is, when the phase shift control voltage increases, the conduction angle of the corresponding thyristor decreases, that is, the thyristor converter's The output voltage decreases, and when the phase shift control voltage decreases, the conduction angle of the corresponding thyristor increases, that is, the output voltage of the thyristor converter increases. This point should be paid special attention to.
3. KCZ6SM-2 digital open-loop protection thyristor trigger control board is installed with four-hole plane installation, and the installation aperture is 4-§æ4.5. Figure 1 shows the layout of its components.
4. When KCZ6SM-2 digital thyristor open loop trigger control board is installed, the distance between its back and the conductive mounting board should be greater than 20mm, and there should be space for unplugging the connector at the top, bottom, and left of the mounting position. There should be no heat within 200mm below the board. Device.
5. The connecting wire area should be a soft wire of 0.5mm2 or more. The feedback protection signal, the given potentiometer and the pulse output wire should be twisted-pair wires, and no less than 8¡«10 twists per 100mm. From the output of the control board G1, K1¡« The leads between G6, K6 and the cathode of the triggered six-way thyristor gate should be as short as possible, and twisted pair or coaxial cable shielded wire should be used as much as possible.
6. The standard use of KCZ6SM-2 digital open-loop protection thyristor trigger control board does not require a synchronous transformer, and is directly used in a system with a working system line voltage ¡Ü 660V (standard product line voltage is 380V), when the user system working voltage is higher than 660V or When the voltage is very low (less than 10V), it is recommended to use a synchronous transformer. The secondary side voltage of the synchronous transformer is 380V. At this time, the synchronous voltage of the arm connected to G1, K1; G4, K4 is connected to the KCZ6SM-2 control board N4 socket TA, and the synchronization voltage of the arm corresponding to G3, K3; G6, K6 is connected to the TB in the N3 socket of the KCZ6SM-2 control board, and the synchronization voltage of the arm connected to G2, K2; G5, K5 is connected to the KCZ6SM-2 control board For the TC in the N2 socket, in this case, disconnect points 1 and 3 marked A, B, and C on the board, and short-circuit 1 and 2.
Figure 1¡¡KCZ6SM-2 digital open-loop protection thyristor trigger control board component layout
3.2 Correct wiring
¡¡¡¡KCZ6SM-2 digital open-loop with protection thyristor trigger control board has 11 external connectors. The external wiring method of each connector is as follows:
1. Connectors N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6 correspond to G1, K1; G2, K2; G3, K3; G4, K4; G5, K5; G6, K6 are connected to the gate cathode of the triggered six-way thyristor.
2. Pin 1 and pin 2 in the connector CN5 are connected to a 380V power supply.
3. Pin 1 (-15V), pin 2 (GND), and pin 3 (+15V) in the connector CN3 are two positive and negative power supplies for users. The power supply allows a load capacity of 20mA.
4. Pin 3 (P), pin 4 (Ug), and pin 5 (GND) of the connector CN1 are used by the user. When a given integral is not required, directly connect to a given potentiometer (a given potential). The resistance value is greater than 4.7k¦¸), where pin 5 and pin 3 are connected to the fixed end of the potentiometer, and pin 4 is connected to the sliding end of the potentiometer. In this use, pin 6 of the CN1 socket is left unused; when the user uses When a given integral is required, short-circuit pin 3 and pin 4 of CN1, and connect them between pin 6 (RQ) and pin 7 (GND) of CN1 and pin 1 (+15V) of socket CN3 Input a given potentiometer (resistance greater than 4.7k¦¸, power greater than 1/2W), the fixed end of the potentiometer is connected to pin 7 of CN1 and pin 1 of CN3, and the sliding end is connected to 6 of CN1, and the lead of connector CN1 An external fault protection contact is connected between pin 1 (Wp) and pin 2 (GND) (disconnected in the event of a fault), which is used to protect against external faults (such as cooling system faults). It can be used when this protection function is not used. This function can be deleted by short-circuiting the two ends. The reset button is connected between pin 8 (RST) and pin 7 (GND) of CN1, which is used to reset the protection (two-point short-circuit reset).
5. Pin 1 (NC), Pin 2 (Z), and Pin 3 (NO) in the connector CN6 are the three terminals of the integrated protection relay, among which pin 2 is the common terminal, and pin 1 and pin 2 There is a normally closed contact, and between pin 1 and pin 3 is a normally open contact, the contact capacity is 220V/1A or 380V/0.5A, any of the three pins is connected to the protection or alarm circuit , As the action contact for breaking the user's main circuit.
6. When the user system voltage sampling is AC sampling, the pin 1~pin 3 of the connector CN4 are connected to the output of the user system voltage sampling link; the voltage sampling can be AC ??or DC sampling. The amplitude is 0¡«10V/0.1A At this time, pin 4 (FV) and pin 5 (GND) are floating, if the user system voltage sampling is DC, then the voltage sampling value is connected to pin 4 (FV) and pin 5 (pin 4 is the positive terminal), At this time, pins 1 to 3 are floating.
7. If AC sampling is used for current sampling of the user system, pins 3 to 5 of the connector CN2 are connected to the output of the current sampling link of the user system. At this time, pins 1 and 2 are left floating. If the current sampling value of the user system is DC (for example, when sampling by a Hall current sensor), the pin 1 (FI) of the connector CN2 is connected to the positive end of the sampling, and pin 2 (GND) is connected to the negative end of the sampling. At this time, pins 3 to 5 are suspended. The current sampling can be AC ??sampling or DC sampling. The sampling input should be a signal that converts a current signal into a voltage, with an amplitude of 0-10V/0.1A.
8. If the input of the connector CN2 is an AC sampling value, the second bit of the DIP switch should be set to the ON position, and the DIP switch corresponding to the DC sampling input should be set
Dial 1 bit to the OFF position, and vice versa.
9. If the input of the connector CN4 is an AC sampling value, the 4th bit of the DIP switch should be set to the ON position, and the DIP switch corresponding to the DC sampling input should be set
3 digits are dialed to the OFF position, and vice versa.
3.3 Function and adjustment method of potentiometer
There are 2 potentiometers in the KCZ6SM-2 digital thyristor closed-loop control board. The function and adjustment method of each potentiometer are as follows:
1. RP1 is the actual current sampling value adjustment potentiometer, which adjusts the current sampling value in time to increase (equivalent to the decrease of the protection threshold), and adjusts the sampling value counterclockwise to decrease (the equivalent of the protection threshold increases).
2. RP2 is the actual voltage sampling value adjustment potentiometer, which adjusts the equivalent voltage sampling value clockwise to increase (equivalent to a decrease in the protection threshold), and adjusts the sampling value counterclockwise to decrease (equivalent to an increase in the protection threshold).
3.4 Parameter restrictions
The input and output load capacity of the KCZ6SM-2 digital thyristor closed-loop control board is:
1. Input parameters:
(1) The power supply is 380V, and the maximum load current is 0.1A.
(2) The maximum range of sampling value input by CN2 socket is 0¡«10V/0.1A.
(3) The maximum range of sampling value input from CN4 socket is 0¡«10V/0.1A.
(4) The synchronous input voltage range of TA, TC, TB is 30V¡«380V/0.1A (this can be achieved by adjusting the current limiting resistors R1A, R1B, R1C).
2. Output parameters
(1) CN3 corresponds to +15V, -15V power supply with a maximum load capacity of 20mA.
(2) The maximum load current of G1, K1¡«G6, K6 is 400mA, and the maximum no-load voltage amplitude is +12V.
(3) Six thyristors with thyristor capacity in the range of 5¡«1650A/100¡«2500V can be triggered.
3.5 Application examples
¡¡¡¡ Figure 2 shows the principle diagram of the KCZ6SM-2 control board used in a three-phase AC voltage regulation system. In this system, both voltage and current sampling use AC sampling, so the system not only has phase loss protection, but also Over-voltage and over-current protection, because the system adopts forced air cooling, a contact for over-temperature protection is connected between pin 1 and pin 2 of the connector CN1 (the temperature relay is installed on the radiator).
Figure 2¡¡KCZ6SM-2 control board is used in the principle diagram of three-phase AC voltage regulation system