The JQC1.0 type thyristor single-phase full control (semi-control) bridge phase shift control board is developed by our company based on the user¨s opinions on the original JQC-I board on the basis of the original JQC-I board. In comparison, it has the following advantages:
1. The external connection connector has changed from the old-fashioned 22-wire connector with double-sided contact and is a new type connector, so the contact is more reliable, and the connection is not easy to connect wrongly.
2. The input signal and output signal are divided into two connectors, which makes the application more convenient for users.
3. The printed circuit board has increased the soldering resistance, characters and anti-corrosion technology, which is more reliable to use and easier to repair.
4. A shielding layer is added around the printed board, which has better anti-interference performance, and mounting fixing holes are added around it, so there is no need for a plug-in box in use, which meets the needs of different users.
5. On the basis of the original JQC-I type board, a given integrator, overvoltage and overcurrent closed-loop regulator and protection unit are added, so a JQC1.0 board can replace the KJT1 given integral board, and KJT2 overcurrent and overvoltage protection board And closed-loop adjustment board, JQC-I type single-phase board has four printed boards, which reduces external connection lines and improves system reliability.
Two. Main technical parameters
The main technical parameters of JQC1.0 board are as follows:
1. Input synchronization signal, single-phase, the phase voltage of AC 14 to 30V can work normally, the current demand of the synchronous power supply is less than 10mA.
2. The input power supply voltage is dual AC 18V, so the board can generate the ＼15V required by the user's three-phase control system (its load capacity is 0.5A) and the +24V power supply (load capacity 1A) required to trigger the final stage.
3. Output two trigger pulses (used for single-phase full-control bridge triggering or single-phase half-control bridge triggering). It includes a pulse power amplifier part. The user only needs four or two thyristor trigger pulse final boards produced by our company and Connect a given potentiometer to form a single-phase AC voltage regulation or DC motor speed regulation or other systems.
4. It contains a pulse blocking terminal, the blocking terminal S is active at low level, so that the user can conveniently block the trigger pulse in the event of a fault to ensure the safety of the system.
5. It contains a given integral link, and the integral rise and fall time are adjustable.
6. It contains an overvoltage and overcurrent protection network, and the protection threshold is adjustable. The user only needs to send the signal 0 to 18V from the output current or voltage detection unit (AC or DC) to the feedback signal If and Uf connection terminals. Carry out over-current or over-voltage protection, after protection, a normally closed contact signal (capacity 220V/1A or 380V/0.5A) will be given, so that the user can use it to disconnect itself, the main circuit of the system, and block the trigger pulse at the same time to ensure system security.
7. It contains a current (or voltage) closed-loop PI regulator, which can form a voltage-stabilized or steady-current or steady-speed system according to the different feedback signals connected.
8. The installation dimensions are shown in Figure 1, the four holes are all φ4, and the hole pitch is shown in Figure 1.
9. Maximum external dimensions: length〜width〜height=155mm〜97mm〜28mm.
Attached Figure 1 JQC1.0 component layout and external dimensions (the above figure can be enlarged for electric shock)
3. User instructions and usage methods
1. The actual printed board shape and position arrangement of the adjustable potentiometer of JQC1.0 board are shown in the attached figure, among which potentiometer W2 is a given integral fall time adjustment potentiometer, clockwise adjusts the given integral fall time to shorten, counterclockwise Adjust the set integral fall time to be longer, potentiometer W3 is used to adjust the set integral rise time, turn clockwise to make the set integral rise time shorter, counterclockwise to adjust the set integral rise time to become longer, potentiometer W4 is required by the user The closed-loop voltage (or current) or speed feedback amount and the actual value of the overvoltage (overcurrent or overspeed) protection are adjusted by the potentiometer. Clockwise rotation reduces the feedback amount, and counterclockwise rotation increases the feedback amount. The potentiometer W5 is differential The initial voltage adjustment potentiometer of the differentiator clockwise adjusts the initial output voltage of the differentiator to increase, and counterclockwise adjusts the output voltage of the differentiator to decrease. The differentiator is used to adjust the set value curve of the actual output voltage (or current or speed) of the controlled system. It becomes a curve with the same trend as the feedback quantity, so as to realize the stable output function after closed-loop adjustment. The potentiometer W6 is used to adjust the actual measurement value of a protection (overcurrent, overvoltage, overspeed), and adjust the measurement value clockwise. If it is small, adjust the measured value counterclockwise to increase. Potentiometer W8 is used to adjust the action threshold of another protection (overcurrent, overvoltage, overspeed). The protection threshold is adjusted clockwise to increase, and the protection threshold is adjusted counterclockwise to decrease; potentiometer W7 is used to adjust user system requirements. The feedback value that realizes the closed-loop stability function exceeds the threshold value of the protection action. Adjust the threshold value clockwise to decrease, and adjust the protection threshold counterclockwise to increase. Potentiometer W9 is used to adjust the maximum conduction angle of the controlled system thyristor ( (Namely the maximum α angle), adjust clockwise to increase the maximum conduction angle, counterclockwise to adjust the maximum conduction angle to decrease; potentiometer W10 is used to adjust the amplitude of the synchronous sawtooth wave, clockwise to adjust the amplitude of the sawtooth to increase, and counterclockwise to adjust The amplitude of the sawtooth wave is reduced; W1 is a given potentiometer used when debugging the board, and it is useless for the user.
2. The AC18V, GND, AC18V on the left side of the JQC1.0 board are respectively connected to the secondary voltage of the user's power transformer, and its current capacity is 0.5A. K and GND are connected to the secondary phase voltage of the synchronous transformer, and the voltage amplitude is 14 to 30V. The capacity is 0.1mA, +15V and -15V are provided to the user system. Its load capacity is 0.5A. The user only needs to connect a quarter watt 2K resistor and a half watt 4.7K between +15V and GND The potentiometer is connected in series with the network, and the middle point of the potentiometer is connected to the g terminal of the connector, and the output voltage of the single-phase thyristor bridge (or single-phase voltage regulating network) can be adjusted by adjusting the potentiometer to adjust the given voltage. The remaining terminal S is used to realize the sealing pulse in the case of a fault. It is an output signal, which is active at low level, and is used to realize the sealing of the external circuit under the fault. The remaining Uf and If are respectively connected to the user feedback signal, among which Uf is the connection terminal of the feedback quantity constituting the closed loop, and If is the connection terminal of the other protection feedback quantity.
3. The +24V, g1; +24V, g2 on the right side of the JQC1.0 board are used to connect the input terminals of the user trigger pulse final board (two half-control bridges, four full-control bridges, and one half-wave circuit).
4. Between A and B on the right side of the JQC1.0 board is a normally closed contact, which is serially connected to the line package loop of the user's main contactor, which is used to break the main circuit of the user system in the event of a fault. The p and e terminals are connected to a fault indicating light-emitting diode .
5. A normally open reset button is connected between the 9# and 10# pins of the S2 socket to reset in case of failure.
6. When the JQC1.0 board is used in a closed-loop voltage stabilization system, the Uf terminal of the connector S1 is connected to the actual system output voltage feedback value (which is also the input terminal of the actual voltage sampling value of the overvoltage protection), and the If terminal of the connector S1 Connect the actual system output current signal sampling value. At this time, the JQC1.0 board works in the state of voltage stabilization and overvoltage, overcurrent protection. When the JQC1.0 board is used in a closed-loop constant current system, the Uf terminal of the connector S1 is connected The actual system output current feedback value (which is also the input terminal of the actual current sampling value of the overcurrent protection), and the If terminal of the connector S1 is connected to the actual system output voltage signal sampling value. At this time, the JQC1.0 board works in steady current and overvoltage , Overcurrent protection status.
7. JQC1.0 board application example-the principle of a single-phase full-control bridge system is shown in Figure 2, where CT is a current sensor.
Figure 2 Schematic diagram of JQC-1.0 control board used in single-phase full-control bridge system