The IGC2.2 type single-phase half-bridge high-power IGBT gate driver board is the second-generation IGBT gate designed according to the opinions of the majority of users on the first-generation IGBT gate driver board developed by our company-the IGC-type series driver board. The driver board is developed and produced by applying the national "eight-five" research results, using the self-protecting IGBT gate drive thick film integrated circuit HL402 as the core unit and externally equipped with high-performance electronic components. Its main design features are as follows:
1. Three independent power supplies work. Two AC 20V/0.1A and one DC 15V/0.1A power supplies with independent potentials must be provided during operation. The AC 20V is used to drive the two IGBT gates in the single-phase half-bridge system. The DC 15V power supply and the pulse forming part of the user system are the same power supply.
2. It can be used for direct gate drive of dual-unit IGBTs with a rated capacity of 200A/1200V or 400A/600V.
¡¡¡¡3. It has dual protection functions of gate voltage drop and soft turn-off. It can output an alarm signal at the same time as soft turn-off and gate voltage drop. It can be used to block the output of the pulse forming part of the user, and it can also give a contact signal for the user. To break the main circuit of your own system.
¡¡¡¡4. The gate voltage drop delay time, gate voltage drop time, and soft turn-off slope can all be adjusted by an external capacitor, so it is suitable for driving and protecting IGBTs with different saturation voltage drops.
II. Component layout and usage
The component arrangement of the IGC2.2 single-phase half-bridge high-power IGBT gate driver board is shown in Figure 1. The external dimensions of the printed board are: length¡Áwidth¡Áheight=127mm¡Á94mm¡Á30mm, and the mounting hole distance It is length¡Áwidth=117mm¡Á84mm, and the mounting hole is 4-4.5. There are four connectors for the connection with the outside. The external lead function and usage of each plug-in are as follows:
1. The a1 and b1 in the connector H1 are connected to a 20V winding on the secondary side of the power transformer, and it can also be directly inputted from this end with a 28V DC voltage with a floating ground potential, and its G1, C1, and E1 are respectively connected to drive two high-power The gate, collector and emitter of the IGBT corresponding to the input pulse signal g1 in the IGBT.
2. A2 and b2 of the connector H2 are connected to another 20V winding on the secondary side of the power transformer, and a 28V DC voltage with a floating ground potential can also be input directly from this end, and G2, C2, and E2 are respectively connected to the two driven The gate, collector and emitter of the IGBT corresponding to the input pulse signal g2 in the high-power IGBT.
¡¡¡¡3. The +V, GND, g1, and g2 in the connector H3 are respectively connected to the working power supply of the user system and the reference ground and driving pulse signal of the positive power supply. The L terminal is the sealed pulse signal provided to the user system after protection. It can be directly used to block the output of the pulse forming part.
¡¡¡¡4. There is a normally closed contact between the two lead-out terminals of the connector H4, which is used to output a signal for breaking the main circuit of the user system when the driven IGBT is over-current or other fault conditions.
Three, parameter restrictions and precautions for use
1. Input and output load capacity
(1) The output current of the IGC2.2 single-phase half-bridge IGBT gate driver board can directly drive IGBT modules with a nominal capacity of 400A/600V or 200A/1200V. For IGBTs with a capacity greater than this parameter, they should be output and driven. Increase the amplification link between IGBTs.
¡¡¡¡(2) Each drive circuit in the IGC2.2 single-phase half-bridge IGBT gate driver board draws 100mA of energy from the grid, and it requires that the current value provided by DC+V does not exceed 100mA.
¡¡¡¡(3) The protective relay contact capacity provided by the control board to the user is AC 380V/0.5A or 220V/1A.
2. Application Notes
¡¡¡¡(1) Prevent short circuit between G1 and G2 connected to the IGBT gate and E1 and E2 connected to the emitter of the two drive signals output by the drive board.
(2) In order to avoid interference, it is recommended that the lead wires between the power supply and the driver board socket and between the driver board output and the driven IGBT should be as short as possible, and the length should not exceed 0.5m, and the double glue line or the same line should be used as much as possible. Shaft cable shielded wire.
|(3) When the driver board is used in a single-phase half-bridge inverter system, in order to avoid through-through, it is recommended to increase the interlock time between the g1 and g2 signals in the driving pulse forming part of the user system The interval, the interval is generally 1¦ÌS ~ 5¦ÌS.