KCZ6-1TS2Thyristor three-phase multi-function double closed-loop control board is our company¨s summary of the KCZ6- The successful experience of 1T control board, in order to make up for the shortcomings of KCZ6-1T control board can only be used in single closed loop system, it can be used in both single closed loop system and double closed loop system according to the requirements of the majority of users. The protection function is perfect. Thyristor multi-function three-phase closed-loop control board, which adds more functions to the KCZ6-1T control board.
Two. Main design features
1. 380V directly provides working power, and the synchronous voltage range is wide. With the different resistances connected to the board, it can be applied to the synchronous voltage 24-660V line voltage.
2. With phase self-adaptation and self-phase function, it eliminates the need to use an oscilloscope to determine the phase sequence of the synchronization voltage when debugging the general thyristor control board, and to ensure that the synchronization voltage and the synchronization transformer are in the same phase with the thyristor anode and cathode voltages.
3. It can be used in both single closed loop system and double closed loop system. It only needs to be used in double closed loop or single closed loop system. Short circuit "1" on the board (single closed loop application) or solder a capacitor with appropriate parameters. (Dual closed-loop application).
4. You can select whether the output pulse is a single pulse train or a double pulse train.
5. The application of the IP regulator allows the parameters of the proportional regulator and the integral regulator to be adjusted separately, making the adjustment of the regulator convenient.
6. It can be DC feedback or AC feedback, and the feedback signal size can be adjusted in the board.
7. In addition to the pulse-sealing and cut-off protection links that contain the feedback quantity and other quantities, the protection threshold is adjustable, it also contains the direct protection blockage link for external input.
8. After sealed pulse protection, it can output node signals for users to cut off the main circuit of the system or realize other protection functions.
9. The board contains a given integral link, and the integral rise time is adjustable.
10. The board contains a pulse power amplifier unit and pulse isolation and shaping links, and the output directly triggers the thyristor.
11. Fully integrated circuit control, high reliability.
12. Can directly input 15V signal to block the output pulse or directly protect.
13. There is a reset link in the board to reset after protection.
14. Flat installation, small size.
Three. Main technical parameters
1. Working power supply voltage: 380V, single-phase;
2. Output pulse amplitude: 12V/400mA;
3. Number of output pulse channels: 6 channels;
4. The output pulse can trigger the thyristor capacity: KP50A゛1650A/100゛1600V;
5. Applicable main circuit line voltage: 20V゛660V, 50Hz;
6. Feedback signal amplitude: DC feedback 0゛10V; AC feedback: three-phase 0゛8V or three-phase 0゛100mA;
7. Input phase shift control voltage range: DC 0゛10V;
8. Directly input the amplitude of the sealed pulse or protection level signal: 15V;
9. Given integral adjustment time: 1.0 second to several hours;
10. Dimensions: length〜width〜height=280mm〜190mm〜52mm;
11. The installation method is plane installation, 4-hole fixed installation, the installation hole distance is 270mm〜180mm, and the installation hole diameter is 4-φ4.5;
12. Output contact capacity after protection: 220V/1A;
13. Maximum load capacity of output +15V and -15V power supply: +15V: 20mA; -15V: 10mA;
14. The board contains over-voltage, over-current, cut-off voltage, cut-off current and direct blocking protection for external inputs.
Four. Applicable environmental working conditions
1. The altitude does not exceed 3000m;
2. Use environment temperature TA: -10゛45≧;
3. Relative air humidity ＋90% (relative ambient temperature 20≧);
4. There is no conductive, explosive dust, no corrosive and insulating gas around;
5. No severe vibration and shock.
V. Internal structure and working principle
The internal structure and working principle block diagram of KCZ6-1TS2 is shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Block diagram of the internal structure and working principle of KCZ6-1TS2
DY: Control Power
GDJ: Given integrator
IP: Regulator XF: Limiting
FKR: Feedback signal input
TGL: Synchronous isolation
YX: Phase shift pulse formation
MF/TR: Pulse amplification and synchronization input
ZBHR: External integrated protection node signal input
BHR: Protection signal input
FKX: Feedback signal
WGD: Given potentiometer
XBHX: External fault node signal
BDC: Protection action node output
PI or BL: It is a PI regulator when used in double closed loop, and it is an inverter with a proportional coefficient of 1 when used in single closed loop
The working principle of KCZ6-1TS2 can be briefly described as: the 380V voltage from the power grid is transformed by the DY unit to be necessary for the KCZ6-1TS2 control board to work +24V and ＼15V three-way power supply. The power supply is used as the working power supply for each control function block in the board. The externally given step signal becomes a ramp signal through a given integration link. The feedback signal output by the feedback signal input unit is adjusted by the IP regulator, and is limited by the limiter unit. The amplitude is provided to the PI or BL unit as the control signal of the phase shift unit. The control signal is compared with the synchronization signal input by the MF/TR unit, and then becomes the corresponding trigger pulse, which is shaped by the pulse power amplifier and the shaping link to trigger the thyristor. Once the feedback amount or other signals exceed the set value, press Corresponding signal size, the comprehensive protection link output, either block the pulse or cut-off protection.
Six. How to use
(1) The board should be installed vertically and firmly, and the distance between the back of the board and the conductive mounting board at the back is −20mm. There should be no heat-generating devices within 200mm below the board.
(2) The connecting wire area should be a flexible wire −0.5 square millimeters. Each feedback protection signal, a given potentiometer and a pulse output wire should be twisted. 100mm shall not be less than 8゛10 twists.
2. Correct wiring
(1) Leading connector location map
Figure 2 KCZ6-1TS2 board lead-out connector location map
(2) Wiring method
It can be seen from Figure 2 that there are seven connectors in the KCZ6-1TS2 board, and a total of 40 wires are led out. The external wiring method of each connector is as follows:
1) S1-1, S1-3 are externally connected to ~380V power supply.
2) S2-6, S2-7, S2-8 are connected to the external given potentiometer, the value of the potentiometer is 10kΩ, and S2-7 is connected to the sliding end of the potentiometer.
3) S2-5, S2-4, S2-3 are control panel +15V, -15V and ground output, which can be used by users, but the current used by each channel should not exceed 10mA.
4) S2-1 can be used as a special given input application. At this time, the phase shift control does not pass through the given integrator and regulator in the board, but is directly added to the phase shift trigger ASIC. The phase shift terminal is generally not used.
5) S3-10, S3-9, S3-8, S3-7, S3-6 are analog feedback signal input points, S3-10, S3-9 are DC signal input points (S3 -10 is positive polarity relative to S3-9), S3-8, S3-7, S3-6 are three-phase AC signal input points (single-phase input signal is connected to any two points)
6) S3-5, S3-4, S3-3, S3-2, S3-1 are analog protection signal input points, S3-5, S3-4 are DC signal input points (S3 -5 is positive polarity relative to S3-4), S3-3, S3-2, and S3-1 are three-phase AC signal input points (single-phase signal is connected to any two points).
7) S4-1, S4-3 are connected to the external integrated protection normally open contact.
8) S5-1, S5-2; S5-4, S5-5; S5-7, S5-8; S5-10, S5-11; S6-1, S6-2; S6-4 and S6-5 are six pulse outputs of the control board, which are respectively connected to the cathodes and gates of the six thyristors in the three-phase full-control bridge in the main circuit.
9) S7-1, S7-2 can be connected to an external reset button, which can be used to reset when a fault memory occurs.
10) S7-3 special application input, when a +13゛15V potential is input at this point, the pulse output can be blocked, such as cooling system failure, high water pressure, and high temperature. .
11) S7-4, S7-5, and S7-6 are a conversion contact that breaks the main circuit when a fault occurs, and the contact capacity is 220V/1A.
(3) The function and adjustment method of each potentiometer in the board
There are 11 potentiometers in the KCZ6-1TS2 board. The functions and adjustment methods of each potentiometer are as follows:
1) Potentiometers P1, P2, and P3 are used to adjust the balance of the three-phase sawtooth wave. They have been adjusted before leaving the factory. The general user does not need to adjust it unless the user The three-phase grid voltage of the system is seriously unbalanced.
2) The potentiometer P4 is used to adjust the rise time of the given integral from the Ug channel as the given timing, counterclockwise to adjust the given integral time to shorten, and clockwise to adjust the The definite integration time becomes longer. The adjustment time range of the given integration is from 1.0 second to several hours. If the user inputs the given directly from the GY channel, the given integrator in the board will not work, so in this case, the potentiometer P4 is also Doesn't work.
3) Potentiometer P5 is the regulator's equivalent integration time constant adjustment potentiometer, clockwise to adjust the equivalent integration time constant to increase, counterclockwise to adjust the equivalent integration time constant Decrease.
4) Potentiometer P6 is used to adjust the maximum α angle (?Cmax) limiter, clockwise adjust ?Cmax to increase, counterclockwise to adjust ?Cmax to decrease, leaving the factory The ?Cmax has been adjusted to 150 degrees before, and there is no need to adjust for resistive load users. For large inductive load users, ?Cmax can be adjusted to 90 degrees or not.
5) The potentiometer P7 is the minimum α angle (?Cmin) setting adjustment potentiometer, clockwise adjustment ?Cmin decreases, counterclockwise adjustment ?Cmin increases, before leaving the factory It has been set to ?Cmin=0 degrees, and general users do not need to adjust it.
6) Potentiometer P8 is a closed-loop feedback amount adjustment potentiometer, clockwise adjustment of the closed-loop control feedback amount increases, counterclockwise adjustment of the closed-loop control feedback amount decreases, When used as a current closed-loop to achieve constant current control, the potentiometer adjusts the current feedback value. When used as a voltage closed-loop to achieve system constant voltage control, the potentiometer adjusts the voltage feedback value, because the KCZ6-1TS2 board can achieve Cut-off and over-cut protection of the controlled quantity, and the protection threshold has been set to 5V, so clockwise adjustment is equivalent to the reduction of the cut-off protection threshold corresponding to the feedback value, and counterclockwise adjustment is equivalent to the protection threshold corresponding to the feedback value Increase.
7) P9 is the inner loop feedback value adjustment potentiometer, used to adjust the feedback coefficient of the inner loop when the double closed loop is The actual equivalent feedback value of hour hand adjustment is reduced, and the potentiometer is useless when used in single closed loop.
8) The potentiometer P10 is the actual sampling value adjustment potentiometer of the protection value. The actual value of the protection sampling is increased by counterclockwise adjustment, which is equivalent to lowering the protection threshold, and the protection sampling is adjusted clockwise The actual value decreases, which is equivalent to the increase of the protection threshold. When the control board is used for voltage closed-loop control, the potentiometer is the actual sampling value adjustment potentiometer for current protection. When the control board is used for current closed-loop control, the potentiometer is voltage. Protect the actual sampling value adjustment potentiometer.
9) The potentiometer P11 is the regulator proportional magnification adjustment potentiometer, the equivalent proportional magnification of the clockwise regulator increases, and the equivalent proportional magnification of the counterclockwise regulator Decrease.
(4) Precautions for use
1) When using a single closed loop, the two points at "1" in the board should be short-circuited, and the potentiometer P9 should be turned to the end counterclockwise. At this time, to achieve constant current The control feedback quantity can be current; if it is to realize constant voltage control, the feedback quantity is voltage; if it is to realize constant speed regulation, the feedback quantity is speed.
2) When the feedback signal is DC, then pin 10 and pin 9 of connector S3 (S3-10 is positive polarity relative to S3-9); When the feedback signal is AC, pins 8 to 6 of the feedback signal connector S3; the corresponding connector S3 is connected to the protection sampling signal; when the feedback signal is voltage, the general protection signal takes current; when the feedback signal is current, Generally, the protection signal is voltage; if the feedback signal is speed, the protection signal can be voltage or current. At this time, the protection signal is connected from pin 1 to pin 5 of connector S3. When it is a DC signal, it is connected to the pin of connector S3. 5 and pin 4 (S3-5 is connected to the positive feedback signal, and S3-4 is connected to the negative feedback signal); when it is an AC signal, it is connected to pins 3 to 1 of the connector S3.
3) When double closed loop is used, the outer loop usually takes the voltage or speed, and the inner loop is connected to the current signal, so pins 6 to 10 of the connector S3 are connected to the voltage or speed Feedback value, and pin 1~pin 5 of the connector S3 are connected to the current feedback signal, and a capacitor is welded to both ends of the position marked 1 on the board. The capacitor and the resistor R35 are the integral capacitors of the inner loop proportional integral regulator And proportional resistance, the inner loop should be stabilized by adjusting the parameters of these two components during debugging.
4) When the inner loop feedback value is DC when the double closed loop is used, the pin 4 and pin 5 of the connector S3 (S3-5 is connected to the positive feedback signal, S3 -4 is connected to the feedback signal negative). When the feedback value of the inner loop is AC, the feedback signal is connected to pins 1 to 3 of the connector S3. When the feedback value of the outer loop is DC, the pin 10 of the connector S3 and Pin 9 (S3-10 is connected to the positive feedback signal, and S3-9 is connected to the negative feedback signal). When the outer loop feedback value is AC, the outer loop feedback signal is connected to pins 6 to 8 of the connector S3.
5) If the feedback signal or the protection sampling signal is AC, and the difference signal is a current signal of 0-10mA, you can directly short-circuit 3 or 4 in the board; if AC If the feedback or protection signal is 0゛100mA, short circuit 3 or 4 in the board, and change the corresponding resistance R81 or R83 to 1kΩ/2W; when the feedback signal or protection sampling signal is 4゛20mA, short circuit 3 Or 4 At the same time, the resistance R81 or R83 should be changed to 510Ω/2W.
(5) Application examples
The above-mentioned excellent performance of the KCZ6-1TS2 control board makes it convenient for the main circuit to be three-phase half-wave, three-phase bridge-type semi-control or three-phase bridge type The fully-controlled rectifier circuit is used as the trigger and control board of the thyristor to form a single closed loop or double closed loop control system. Figure 3 shows the schematic diagram of KCZ6-1TS2 used in a double closed-loop system. The inner loop is current, the outer loop is voltage loop, the inner loop is AC feedback, and the outer loop is DC feedback. At this time, the board The "3" inside is short-circuited, and the "1" is replaced by a capacitor.
Figure 3 KCZ6-1TS2 is used in the schematic diagram of the double closed loop system